KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.
KECO FM Tradio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desks, chair & Elliptical 4 sale

Go down

Desks, chair & Elliptical 4 sale Empty Desks, chair & Elliptical 4 sale

Post by myangelboss059 June 2nd 2014, 4:22 pm

Cherry Wood secretarial style desk w/key. 29W x 17D x 32.5H Great for a laptop. This unique antique desk has 4 slots, 1 small leather front drawer and one large middle drawer and the zig-zag design is a ribbon to hold pictures etc... 100.00 firm.

Cherry Wood (?) chair I purchased separately for the smaller desk. Needs recovered. Make offer.

Mahogany solid wood knee-hole desk with a glass top cut to fit pattern of desk. 43W x 21D x 29d. This desk has a lot of small scratches but still looks great as is or better if you are great at restoration. Everything is original on this desk. 150.00

"Exerpeutic" Elliptical. 100.00 firm. I recently bought this brand new from a discount store. They sold it at a discount because it had a couple spots of the plastic parts that were cracked. I paid more than I am asking. It works just fine.

419-366-8454 Serious callers only please. Pictures available on Craigslist/Mansfield

myangelboss059

Back to top Go down