KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.
KECO FM Tradio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2005 Harley Davidson Dyna Superglide FXD

Go down

2005 Harley Davidson Dyna Superglide FXD Empty 2005 Harley Davidson Dyna Superglide FXD

Post by OkieMark66 January 4th 2013, 12:21 pm

2005 Harley Davidson Dyna Superglide FXD, Sierra Red. Currently has 29,300 miles. Has new front tire, back tire was replaced last year, new clutch cable, fuel filter, battery, and rear brake pads. Front fork oil has just been changed, as well as the engine oil. This bike is loaded, featuring saddlebags with detachable EZ brackets, detachable rider back rest, quick-detach windshield, forward controls with Kuryakyn pegs, , Kuryakyn grips with throttle boss, Mustang seat with passenger pillion and extra passenger backrest, rear luggage rack, and security system. I added a chrome outer primary cover, and have the original cover to go with it. I have also added signal light relocation kits at both ends. It also features a Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 x 2 exhaust system as well as a Power Commander V fuel module and Arlen Ness Big Sucker intake. This bike is in excellent condition and has been well taken care of and garage-kept. I will include the Clymer service manual and the original handlebars and front brake line. I am asking $7,000. Cash only, no trades please. Call Mark @ (580) 682-1210 for more details.

2005 Harley Davidson Dyna Superglide FXD 405203891
2005 Harley Davidson Dyna Superglide FXD 405203890

OkieMark66

Back to top Go down