KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.
KECO FM Tradio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

($50obo) HUGE TUBE TV

Go down

($50obo) HUGE TUBE TV  Empty ($50obo) HUGE TUBE TV

Post by SwapThing316 January 23rd 2013, 6:58 pm

First off ....this t.v is extremly heavy. I need it out of my house so I can remodel and I dont watch t.v much. Would be great for a gamer/movie lover or bachlor do its great sound(the black underneath screen is a nice speaker with speakers being on the sides too) and fairly big picture size. It has audio out, as you can see in the photo, so the sound can be anhanced by connecting to a stereo for a theater feel.It has picture in picture so you can watch a movie or play a game and view other images such as survailence. Contact Carlos if interested .again extreemly heavy. 580-340-3031 Thank You, and GOD BLESS.($50obo) HUGE TUBE TV  Tv10 ($50obo) HUGE TUBE TV  Tv210 ($50obo) HUGE TUBE TV  Tv310

SwapThing316

Back to top Go down