KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.
KECO FM Tradio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tiny chihuahua for sale

2 posters

Go down

tiny chihuahua for sale Empty tiny chihuahua for sale

Post by criner2011 July 25th 2013, 8:59 am

Female chihuahua for sale. Will only be around 3-5 pounds fully grown. She is house trained and comes with puppy pads and food. Asking $300 or best offer. We need to find her a home Asap.. you can call or text Cheryle at (580)275-8442 if no answer when u call please leave me a message. You can also contact or text my husband Jimmy at (580)275-8453

criner2011

Back to top Go down

tiny chihuahua for sale Empty Re: tiny chihuahua for sale

Post by haleybug1018 November 19th 2013, 3:12 pm

Free black kitten to a good home, rescued when living in Lawton and brought with me to live with my parents but has to be kept in room because of parent's dogs, litter box trained and in desperate need of someone who has time to love on him, he is not fixed and needs a round of shots but excellent with my 3 year old and my two dogs for more info call or text 5126603142

haleybug1018

Back to top Go down

Post by haleybug1018 November 19th 2013, 3:14 pm

Oops thought this was a new forum

haleybug1018

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down