KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.
KECO FM Tradio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16DVDS $30obo and AT&T 2WIRE router/modem $30 (custer city)

Go down

16DVDS $30obo and AT&T 2WIRE router/modem $30 (custer city) Empty 16DVDS $30obo and AT&T 2WIRE router/modem $30 (custer city)

Post by SwapThing316 January 23rd 2013, 7:29 pm

DVDs-I have movies in photo plus two others and one pcgame. the top row is mainly box sets or double features. The bottome row is mainly hip hop related. You might make your money back at a pawn shop with the ones you dont care for.
Condition: majority have been watched once with opthers been used on a regualr basis.

AT&T: If considering getting AT&T buy this modem for 30obo rather than the $100 they will charge. There service is extremly great just not offered here. in Custer City I also have an extra powercord for it.

I also have a TV and CASIO keyboard in the sections AUDIO MEDIA and MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
Contact Carlos at : 580 340 3031 Thank You and GOD BLESS.
16DVDS $30obo and AT&T 2WIRE router/modem $30 (custer city) Dvds10 16DVDS $30obo and AT&T 2WIRE router/modem $30 (custer city) 2wire10 16DVDS $30obo and AT&T 2WIRE router/modem $30 (custer city) Tv1116DVDS $30obo and AT&T 2WIRE router/modem $30 (custer city) Piano12

SwapThing316

Back to top Go down