KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.
KECO FM Tradio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3/2 Home for sale. Completely Renovated Sentinel, OK

Go down

3/2 Home for sale. Completely Renovated Sentinel, OK Empty 3/2 Home for sale. Completely Renovated Sentinel, OK

Post by rileyridling March 1st 2013, 9:22 am

I have a completely renovated 3/2 home in Sentinel, Ok. The house has everything brand new. All new windows and doors.. New electrical 200 amp service, New HVAC train unit and duct work, all new plumbing. Custom cabinets in the bath rooms, kitchen, and laundry. Wood flooring in the living room. Tile in the kitchen and baths. New carpet in the bedrooms. The house has a 2 car garage attached with a 12x12 shop that opens right off the side of the laundry room. New dishwasher, gas stove, and microwave. The backyard has a 16x12 deck perfect for bbq. The house also comes with a cellar. The house is move in ready. I will not owner finance. I can show it anytime. Five eight zero-three eight zero-1380.......... $79,000 .....1200sq ft.....Can show at anytime

rileyridling

Back to top Go down