KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.
KECO FM Tradio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sherwin Williams Faux Impressions Paint...

Go down

Sherwin Williams Faux Impressions Paint... Empty Sherwin Williams Faux Impressions Paint...

Post by Mechelle March 26th 2013, 9:18 am

Decorative Paint by Sherwin Williams

2 gallons of Sherwin Williams Paint bought 3-25-13 for $137.00
I got it home and was not the color I had hoped for.
Will sell for $50.00.
The item is called Quartz Stone Impressions, it is a Faux Impressions Specialty Finishes.
It is a very pretty style. But wrong color for me. Color is a red with gold flakes in it.
The actual color name is Quarts Stone Basecoat-Flower Pot Quartz Stone SWF 247.
Can be seen just inside Sherwin Williams Store in Elk City by the Faux Finishes. Look for the Quartz Stone Impressions.
Would love to sell it because I will not use it in my home. Wrong color red for me. It's more a Rust color with Gold flakes, It's very pretty just not the color red I need. It is a 2 process procedure to get the affect of the Stone Impression. I have the instructions to help you, Very Simple brush on technique.
Please help me....
Meche
lle
Mechelle
Mechelle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum