KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.
KECO FM Tradio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD-1985 35 FT. KountryAire FOR SALE- $1000- Pics on request; Available April 29th;First one that comes with cash, gets RV!

Go down

SOLD-1985 35 FT. KountryAire FOR SALE- $1000- Pics on request; Available April 29th;First one that comes with cash, gets RV! Empty SOLD-1985 35 FT. KountryAire FOR SALE- $1000- Pics on request; Available April 29th;First one that comes with cash, gets RV!

Post by hjhanc April 25th 2014, 9:47 am

This KountryAire is in good condition.  Selling only because we got into an apartment and we are looking to start a family.  Not enough room in RV for a child.  AC, fridge, water heater, lights inside and out work, plenty of storage, plus there is a ONAN generator that just needs a tune up.  We would have done it but where we are staying we can't use it.  Has outside damage which I will have pictures of.  But can be towed down the road and fixed.  For the price, this is worth it.  We have looked and this was the best deal for the price.  We bought it for about the same price.  But we have fixed things on it.  Have a person who expresses he wants to buy it. But I have heard that before and it needs to be sold and gone on April 29th!  No exceptions!  So I am putting it out there the first person that can show up on April 29th with cash in hand will get the RV.  Stipulation: Need to go to eastern Oklahoma and get the title notorized with past owner.  But tags will be bought current, and you just need to go online or go where you can get a copy of a Bill of Sale and that will cover you til we get the title done.  Title will be done, two weeks from time you come and get RV.  Hope this isn't confusing, if so, let me know.

Text to(Serious Buyers Only); 785-829-0970.  Heidi is the name. THIS HAS BEEN SOLD AS OF 04/26/2014

Last edited by hjhanc on April 26th 2014, 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE TO SOLD)

hjhanc

Back to top Go down