KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.
KECO FM Tradio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1957 Johnson motor and 1964 16 FT. Aluminum boat, FOR SALE; $1000 with everything on it, $600 with everything off, except motor. Selling ASAP! CASH IN HAND, Buys it.

Go down

1957 Johnson motor and 1964 16 FT. Aluminum boat, FOR SALE; $1000 with everything on it, $600 with everything off, except motor. Selling ASAP! CASH IN HAND, Buys it. Empty 1957 Johnson motor and 1964 16 FT. Aluminum boat, FOR SALE; $1000 with everything on it, $600 with everything off, except motor. Selling ASAP! CASH IN HAND, Buys it.

Post by hjhanc April 25th 2014, 9:55 am

This boat needs to be gone as soon as you can come and pick it up.  Husband just bought another boat, so we don't need this one.  I have told him.  If you buy something, you need to get rid of something.  Those are my rules.  I will send pics, to those who are wanting to buy it.  I have a video of it on FOSS LAKE.  

TEXT ME AT: 785-829-0970 $1000 -includes trolling motor, and fish finder with the motor.  $600-Is without Fish Finder and Trolling motor.  Trolling motor is brand new.  Only used a couple of times.  That is one reason there is a difference in price.  We have sold things before so we know what things are worth.  We do our research.  CASH ONLY, when picking it up.

Last edited by hjhanc on April 25th 2014, 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just got what the correct date of the motor and boat was. Correcting it.)

hjhanc

Back to top Go down